ingredients for 8 to 10 servings
- 100 grams for nougatine (we don't make it, we buy it at the bakery - boulangerie - then crash it in small pieces)
- 150 grams for candied fruits
- 4 egg whites
- 50 grams sugar
- 75 grams of honey
- 50 centiliter of liquid cream (crème fraiche) to make a home made whipped cream
- Prepare the whipped cream and put it on the fridge.
- Heat at medium level, the honey + sugar for about 5 minutes.
- Whip the egg-whites to a light mousse, then add slowly the mix of honey and sugar - then whip rapidely.
- In a bowl, mix the egg whites and the nougatine, candied fruits + the whipped cream.
- Put this mix in a terrine (oven dish) and in the deep-freez for at least 12 hours (can be much longer of course).
You can serve it plain or with a red-fruit coulis.
Good thing with this recipe is that you can prepare it in advance. If you don't finish it, put it back in the deep-freez and enjoy it on the next days.