FRANCE JUST FOR YOU team, Emilie & Guillaume, will do their best to organize your vacations. In order to be able to work properly and in your interest, we ask you to agree on below Terms & Conditions. If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Traveler acknowledges receiving, reading and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set forth below, covering the tour packages operated by:
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU LLC, registered at Tours Tribunal of Commerce N° 533 512 372, represented by Emilie Martinez Thyebaut
12 Chemin de la Raguenière 37130 Langeais, France
Tel: 33 967 173 633 (from the US dial: 011 33 967 173 633)
Tour Operating License Number: IM044110021
A. BOOKING PROCESS
1. A booking request may be submitted by the Traveler either in writing, orally or electronically and represents an invitation to contract (sign a Travel Agreement).
2. A booking request becomes binding upon receipt by the Traveler of FRANCE JUST FOR YOU’s email acceptance of the order.
3. The Travel Agreement, contract between the Traveler and FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, shall take effect through the remission of a deposit or full payment.
4. All names, titles and initials of our Travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking. Changes cannot be made at a later date unless going through a reassignment procedure as per paragraph J.
5. Service providers (such as accommodation, car rental and airlines) are not authorized by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU to issue guarantees or make agreements that extend beyond or conflict with the booking confirmation or Travel Agreement provided by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU shall not be liable for any claims lodged by the Traveler as a result of such guarantees or agreements.
6. If individual services are arranged by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU on behalf of specified third parties (flights, car rental, transportation, excursions, etc.) the contractual terms and conditions of the relevant service provider shall apply (particularly with respect to cancellations and changes).
7. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU has the right to make individual changes to the contracted services on justified grounds due to significant and unforeseeable circumstances, provided such do not adversely affect the overall structure of the journey, became necessary after the conclusion of the Travel Agreement and were not caused by a breach of good faith on the part of FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is required to notify the Traveler of any service changes without delay.
B. PRICES & PAYMENT
1. Package prices on our website are per person based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is to be quoted on a case by case basis. Unless specified otherwise, our packages include accommodation, breakfasts, car rental and transportation; as well as some meals, activities and excursions as per tour description. Traveler shall account for other expenses such as gasoline, highway and park fees, any applicable foreign departure, security, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges and international transportation tax. Tips/gratuities, local guides; passports; visa; baggage and personal insurance; beverages and food not listed under inclusions in the travel product (these items are billed to you before leaving the hotel/restaurant); and all other items of a personal nature.
2. Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
3. Payments can be conveniently made by secured wire transfer or online using Visa, Mastercard or Paypal.
4. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is not responsible for interbank payment commissions applied between your bank and our processing bank.
5. Optional Trans-Atlantic air-inclusive and internal flights are based on estimated airfares (at the time of quoting). Airfares provided at the time of deposit are subject to change until full payment is received and ticket is issued. Some airfares may require instant purchase.
1. A 30% of the total package price deposit is required at time of booking and FRANCE JUST FOR YOU will not be able to take any action to book the journey until this deposit is received.
2. If payments were not received on time, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU would have the right to cancel the bookings without any liability. Payment will be listed as FRANCE JUST FOR YOU on the credit card statement.
3. Packaging including River & Barge Cruises: A $400 per person additional deposit is due at time of booking. Because of cruising companies’ drastic conditions, final payment is due 95 days prior to departure.
1. Payment of the full package price (less the deposit) shall be rendered at least 45 days prior to the departure date.
2. In the case of bookings made less than 45 days before departure, the journey price shall become due in full upon booking.
3. If payment of the deposit or balance becomes overdue for reasons within the Traveler’s control, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU shall issue a reminder stating a final deadline for making payment. If payment is not rendered by the stated deadline, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU reserves the right to withdraw from the Travel Agreement and charge the Traveler a cancellation fee as set out in Section I below.
4. The travel documents (including guidebook with all detailed information, maps, vouchers, transportation tickets) shall be sent to the Traveler directly, immediately upon payment of the full tour price. If any question, our team remains at the Traveler’s disposal by email or on the phone before and during the journey.
E. EXCHANGE RATES
As our price are labeled in foreign currencies.
1. For bookings made less than 6 months prior departure, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU commits in maintaining the agreed price in the foreign currency.
2. For bookings made more than 6 months prior to departure dates, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU reserves the right to have a price increase proportional to the exchange rate increase during the same period of time. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU agrees to provide the Traveler with the price calculations.
The Traveler will be advised of such increase at least 30 days prior departure. No change in prices is permitted thereafter.
F. LATE BOOKING (reservations made within 45 days of departure date):
In order to provide the best quality of service, payment for the total package price shall be made within 24 hours of booking via wire transfer and is subject to any costs incurred to ensure timely document delivery.
G. BOOKING CHANGES
1. Booking changes (such as a change of B&B, hotel, car rental category or travel dates) can be made at the request of the Traveler up to 35 days prior to departure.
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU reserves the right to charge the Traveler a rebooking fee of USD 30 per changed item. Any necessary express mailing costs may be added to the rebooking fee.
2. Booking changes requested less than 35 days before departure can only be carried out - if the changes are possible at all - by cancelling the Travel Agreement and entering into a new Agreement. This does not apply to minor changes for which immaterial costs are incurred.
Cancellation insurance or coverage of return transportation in the event of an accident or illness is not included in the journey price. Cancellation fees will apply if the tour is cancelled before the departure date as per paragraph I. Return transportation and other costs may arise if the tour is aborted. The purchase of appropriate coverage is therefore highly recommended.
I. CANCELLATION POLICY
The Traveler may cancel the Travel Agreement at any time prior to the departure date by issuing a written notice by certified mail to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU – 12 Chemin de la Raguenière 37130 Langeais – France.
1. The date of receipt of the cancellation notice by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is deemed the cancellation date.
2. No refunds are available once a tour is commenced or in respect of any tour, excursion, pass, ticket, package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
3. If the tour is cancelled by the Traveler, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU loses its claim to the journey price but may charge an appropriate fee for making the travel arrangements and to cover its own expenses. If the journey is cancelled due to a force majeure or for reasons attributable to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, no cancellation fee shall apply.
4. Travelers who must cancel their journey can receive refunds of their journey fee - excluding the non-refundable fees.
4.1 For all Packages, a cancellation:
4.1.1 Earlier than 45 days prior to Day 1 of the tour will result in 30% of the total price (the required down payment) being retained by FJFY.
4.1.2 Within 45 to 30 days prior to Day 1 of the tour will result in 50% of the total price being retained by FJFY.
4.1.3 Within 29 to 1 day(s) prior to Day 1 of the tour will result in 100% of the total price being retained by FJFY.
4.2 If a Package includes non-refundable Air or Train tickets, no refunds can be made for these costs.
4.3 For cancellation of event or attraction tickets/passes, no refunds can be made for these costs.
We highly recommend that our customers purchase return transportation and tour cancellation insurance.
The Traveler may request at any time before departure that a third party take the tour in his/her place (reassignment) and that the rights and obligations arising from the Travel Agreement be transferred to that third party.
1. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU may refuse the reassignment if the third party is unable to meet the special requirements of the tour in question or to comply with legal provisions or official directives.
2. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU shall be entitled to charge a fee for any additional costs incurred by the reassignment. The original Traveler and the third party shall be co-liable for the tour price and any additional costs incurred by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
3. The original Traveler and the third party shall be co-liable for the new Traveler to get his/her visa and all required travel documents prior to departure.
K. PASSPORTS, VISAS & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
It is Traveler’s responsibility to have a valid passport and visa to travel from their home country to France and we strongly advise to check the date of validity for your passport at time of booking.
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU advises all Travelers not citizens of a European Union country or who holds a passport from a non European Union country, to make sure he/she meets all passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of France in their home country at time of booking.
As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, it is recommended that verification prior to travel be made regularly.
Traveler acknowledges by his acceptance, that FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, in making arrangements for accommodation, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual travelers; shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any accommodation provider, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
Further FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, strikes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service. The sole responsibility of any airline is limited to that set out in the passenger contract evidenced by the ticket. All travel documents/vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
M. INQUIRIES & CLAIMS
1. If a service is not provided in accordance to the Travel Agreement, the Traveler may request a remedy. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU may only refuse a remedy if unreasonable expense would be required. During the journey, our Traveler will have an emergency French number to call 24/7. After the journey, Traveler can call the same number or send a mail to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU main address 12 Chemin de la Raguenière 37130 Langeais – FRANCE.
2. If FRANCE JUST FOR YOU fails to provide a remedy within a reasonable time, the Traveler may seek his/her own remedy and request reimbursement of the necessary expenses. Documentation must be submitted to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU for any such expenses claimed by the Traveler.
3. Deadline for filing a claim
3.1. Any claims relating to the non-performance of services under the Travel Agreement must be submitted to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU within 30 days of the scheduled return date.
3.2. Valid claims must be notified to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU within the above period by certified mail, at the address specified above on paragraph M.1.
3.3. Claims may only be submitted after expiration of the above period if the deadline could not be met for reasons beyond the Traveler’s control.
N. LOST OR DAMAGED LUGGAGE
Any claims relating to lost or damaged luggage must be reported to the relevant carrier without delay. This applies in particular to luggage lost or damaged during flight. The reporting deadline is 7 days for lost luggage and 21 days after delivery of delayed luggage. Failure to report the loss or damage may result in the forfeiture of claims. The carrier is required to issue a written confirmation of the claim report.
O. ACCOMMODATIONS & MEALS
1. Please be reminded that FRANCE JUST FOR YOU provides mostly accommodation in B&B’s which means that you will have the opportunity to stay at people’s house. We are selecting professional addresses were the level of comfort and the quality of services is outstanding regarding overall French B&B’s. However, B&B’s are not hotels and respecting the house rules will be greatly appreciated.
2. When having dinner at the “table d’hôtes”, it means that most of the time you will seat with other Travelers, at the family table. Cooking is done by your hosts. Therefore, the menu will be the same for everybody; usually you can expect traditional French regional cuisine.
3. Please note that it is standard policy that B&B rooms are not available for check-in before 4.00pm on the date of arrival. On the day of departure, you will be expected to leave the room by 11am.
4. You will be sent the list and contacts of all accommodations before departure. If a change is made for any reason, every effort will be made to ensure the new B&B will be the equivalent of those shown.
P. CUSTOMER COMMENTS
At the end of each journey, you will have the opportunity to complete a Questionnaire about your tour. This form will be mailed or emailed to you. Please take this opportunity to give us your comments on all aspects of your trip. This will help us maintain the highest standards of quality and service.
Q. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION
Any litigation concerning the journey, including accommodations or any other services booked through FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, may be brought only within Tours Court of Justice and nowhere else, and French law will be applicable to any and all such litigation.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.france-justforyou.com . This privacy notice applies only to information collected by this website.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
1.1. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send your FRANCE JUST FOR YOU travel vouchers.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Payment of deposit and/or issue of final documents shall be deemed your consent to the terms and conditions herein. Terms and Conditions listed are those in effect at time of printing and will remain until replaced. Any new or re-issue of Terms and Conditions will replace all previous versions. Nobody is authorized, by a document in writing, to vary, add or waive any term or condition in this brochure, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Traveler and FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Web site is owned by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU