The FRANCE JUST FOR YOU team (Emilie, Laura & Guillaume) will do their best to organize your French vacation. In order to work properly and in your interest, we ask you to agree to the below Terms & Conditions. If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Traveler acknowledges receiving, reading and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set forth below, covering the tour packages operated by:
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, registered at Tours (Indre-et-Loire, France) Tribunal of Commerce N° 533 512 372, represented by Emilie Thyebaut - 5 La Jasnière 37130 Cinq-Mars-la-Pile, France
Tel: 33 768 646 676 (from the US dial: 011 33 768 646 676)
e-mail: [email protected]
Tour Operating License Number: IM044110021
A. BOOKING PROCESS
1. A booking request may be submitted by the Traveler either in writing, orally or electronically and represents an invitation to contract (sign a Travel Agreement).
2. A booking request becomes binding upon receipt by the Traveler of FRANCE JUST FOR YOU’s email acceptance of the order.
3. The Travel Agreement, contract between the Traveler and FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, shall take effect upon the reception of a deposit or full payment, whichever is first.
4. All names, titles and initials of our Travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking. Changes cannot be made at a later date unless going through a reassignment procedure as per paragraph H.
5. Service providers (such as accommodation, car rental and airlines) are not authorized by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU to issue guarantees or make agreements that extend beyond or conflict with the booking confirmation or Travel Agreement provided by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU shall not be liable for any claims lodged by the Traveler as a result of such guarantees or agreements.
6. If individual services are arranged by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU on behalf of specified third parties (flights and trains, car rental, transportation, excursions, etc.) the contractual terms and conditions of the relevant service provider shall apply (particularly with respect to cancellations and changes).
7. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU has the right to make individual changes to the contracted services on justified grounds due to significant and unforeseeable circumstances, provided such do not adversely affect the overall structure of the journey, became necessary after the conclusion of the Travel Agreement and were not caused by a breach of good faith on the part of FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is required to notify the Traveler of any service changes without delay.
B. PRICES & PAYMENT
1. Package prices on FRANCE JUST FOR YOU website are per person based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is to be quoted on a case by case basis. Unless specified otherwise, our packages include accommodation, breakfasts, car rental and transportation as per quote, as well as some meals, activities and excursions as per tour description. The Traveler shall account for other expenses such as airfare, gasoline, highway and parking fees, any applicable foreign departure, security, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges, international transportation tax and travel and health insurance. Tips/gratuities for local guides, passports and visas, baggage and personal insurance, beverages and food not listed under inclusions in the travel package (these items are billed to you before leaving the hotel/restaurant), and all other items of a personal nature.
2. Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
3. Payments can be conveniently made online using Visa or Mastercard or by secured wire transfer. Paypal payments are subject to a 3% fee on the total trip price.
4. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is not responsible for interbank payment commissions applied between your bank and our processing bank.
5. If included in quote, internal flights are based on estimated airfares at the time of quoting. Airfares provided at the time of deposit are subject to change until full payment is received and ticket is issued. Some airfares may require instant purchase.
C. PANDEMIC INCLUDING COVID
1. Covid-19 or any pandemic requirements may vary from country to country and can evolve. The Traveler may be required to provide evidence of vaccination, negative test or antibody test before, during or after the trip. It is the responsibility of the Traveler to ensure compliance at all times to these requirements. No refunds will be given if the Traveler is unable to undertake some or all of the holiday due to the Traveler’s failure to comply with these requirements. The Traveler is responsible for any resulting additional costs including travel and accommodation.
2. Should specific travel restrictions be put into place at the time of the trip, either by the French government or the Traveler’s home country such as border closings, restricted movement between French regions, or mandated restaurant closings, the trip will be postponed until the forementioned restrictions have been lifted, and the payments will be carried over to the exact rescheduled trip.
3. Should the Traveler not wish to postpone the trip due to governmental restrictions, this will be considered as a cancellation at the request of the Traveler, and the cancellation policy, as per paragraph I, will apply.
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU strongly recommends getting appropriate and comprehensive travel and health insurance for traveling to France.
1. Travel and health insurance are not included in the trip price. Insurance packages need to be obtained at the same time as trip and flights booking.
2. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU cannot be held responsible for the Traveler’s failure to obtain appropriate insurance. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU will not be held liable for any costs incurred by the Traveler resulting from their failure to obtain adequate travel insurance.
3. Cancellation fees will apply if the tour is cancelled before the departure date as per paragraph I. Return transportation and other costs may arise if the tour is aborted. The purchase of all appropriate coverage is again highly recommended.
1. A 30% of the total package price non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and FRANCE JUST FOR YOU will not be able to take any action to book the journey until this deposit is received.
2. If payments were not received on time, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU would have the right to cancel the bookings without any liability.
F. BALANCE PAYMENT
1. The full package price (less the deposit) shall be paid at least 45 days prior to the starting date of the trip with FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
2. In the case of late bookings (bookings made less than 45 days before departure), the total trip price is due in full upon booking.
3. If payment of the deposit or balance becomes overdue for reasons within the Traveler’s control, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU shall issue a reminder stating a final deadline for making payment. If payment is not rendered by the stated deadline, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU reserves the right to withdraw from the Travel Agreement and charge the Traveler a cancellation fee as set out in paragraph I.
4. All the travel documents shall be communicated to the Traveler directly, following payment of the full tour price. If any questions, the FRANCE JUST FOR YOU team remains at the Traveler’s disposal by email or on the phone before and during the journey.
G. EXCHANGE RATES
Prices are mostly indicated in currencies different from the Euro.
1. For bookings made less than 6 months prior departure, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU commits in maintaining the agreed price in the foreign currency.
2. For bookings made more than 6 months prior to departure dates and in case of a major international currency crisis involving the Euro, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU reserves the right to have a price increase proportional to the exchange rate increase during the same period of time. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU agrees to provide the Traveler with the price calculations.
The Traveler will be advised of such increase at least 60 days prior departure. No change in prices is permitted thereafter.
H. BOOKING CHANGES
1. For minor booking changes requested by the Traveler after the deposit has been made and 60 days before departure, such as a change in the rental car category or an additional pre-reserved activity, the difference in price, if any, will be charged to the Traveler
2. Major changes requested by the Traveler, such as change in travel dates or modifications to the itinerary, will be considered as a cancellation of the initial trip and a rebooking to reflect these changes. The conditions as outlined in paragraph I will apply. The FRANCE JUST FOR YOU team will do its best to accommodate the Traveler’s expectations.
3. Should FRANCE JUST FOR YOU have to exceptionally make a last-minute change for any reason, every effort will be made to ensure the new provider is equivalent or better to that previously planned. No extra cost will be charged to the Traveler.
I. CANCELLATION POLICY
The Traveler may cancel the Travel Agreement at any time prior to the departure date by issuing a written notice by certified mail to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU – Street: 5 La Jasnière - Zip: 37130 - Town: Cinq-Mars-La-Pile - Country: France.
1. The date of receipt of the cancellation notice by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is deemed the cancellation date.
2. No refunds are available once a tour is commenced or in respect of any tour, excursion, pass, ticket, package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
3. If the journey is cancelled due to a force majeure as defined and proclaimed by French law or for reasons attributable to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, no cancellation fee shall apply and the trip will be postponed following French law.
4. Travelers who must cancel their journey can receive refunds of the trip fees - excluding the non-refundable fees.
4a. For all Packages, a cancellation:
- Earlier than 45 days prior to Day 1 of the tour results in 30% of the total package price being retained by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU
- From 45 to 30 days prior to Day 1 of the tour results in 50% of the total package price being retained by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU
- From 29 days to Day 1 of the tour results in 100% of the total package price being retained by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU
4b. If a Package includes non-refundable Air or Train tickets, no refunds can be made for these costs regardless of the date of cancellation of the trip.
4c. For cancellation of an event or attraction tickets/passes, no refunds can be made for these costs regardless of the date of cancellation.
The above is not intended as a substitute for comprehensive travel and health insurance.
Up to 60 days before the arrival date, the Traveler may request that a third party take the tour in his/her place (reassignment) and that the rights and obligations arising from the Travel Agreement be transferred to that third party.
1. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU may refuse the reassignment if the third party is unable to meet the special requirements of the tour in question or to comply with legal provisions or official directives.
2. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU shall be entitled to charge a fee for any additional costs incurred by the reassignment. The original Traveler and the third party shall be co-liable for the tour price and any additional costs incurred by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
3. The original Traveler and the third party shall be co-liable for the new Traveler to get his/her visa and all required travel documents and insurance prior to departure.
K. PASSPORTS, VISAS & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
1. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have a valid passport and visa to travel from their home country to France and we strongly advise to check the date of validity for your passport at time of booking.
2. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU advises all Travelers not citizens of a European Union country or who hold a passport from a non-European Union country, to make sure he/she meets all passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of France in their home country at time of booking.
3. The Traveler is also responsible for meeting any in-bound or out-bound Covid or pandemic-related requirements (proof of vaccination, test results, etc.) at time of travel.
4. As visa and general health or Covid (or other pandemic)-related requirements are subject to change without notice, it is recommended that verification prior to travel be made regularly.
The Traveler acknowledges by his/her acceptance that FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, in making arrangements for accommodation, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual travelers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any accommodation provider, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
Furthermore, FRANCE JUST FOR YOU accepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, strikes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, pandemic, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
M. INQUIRIES & CLAIMS
1. If a service is not provided in accordance to the Travel Agreement, the Traveler may request a remedy. FRANCE JUST FOR YOU may only refuse a remedy if unreasonable expense would be required. During the journey, the Traveler will have an emergency French number to call FRANCE JUST FOR YOU staff. After the journey, the Traveler can call the same number or send a certified mail to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU main address 5 La Jasnière 37130 Cinq-Mars-La-Pile – FRANCE.
2. If FRANCE JUST FOR YOU fails to provide a remedy within a reasonable time, the Traveler may seek his/her own remedy and request reimbursement of the necessary expenses. Documentation must be submitted to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU for any such expenses claimed by the Traveler.
3. Deadline for filing a claim:
3a. Any claims relating to the non-performance of services under the Travel Agreement must be submitted to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU within 30 days of the last day of the trip with FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
3b. Valid claims must be notified to FRANCE JUST FOR YOU within the above period by certified mail, at the address specified above on paragraph M1.
3c. Claims may only be submitted after expiration of the above period if the deadline could not be met for reasons beyond the Traveler’s control.
N. LOST OR DAMAGED LUGGAGE
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is not liable for lost or damaged luggage. The Traveler should refer any problems to the concerned carrier.
O. ACCOMMODATIONS & MEALS
1. Please be reminded that FRANCE JUST FOR YOU provides accommodation mostly in Bed & Breakfasts which means that Traveler will have the opportunity to stay in people’s homes. We select professional addresses where the level of comfort and the quality of services is outstanding relative to overall French B&B’s. However, B&B’s are not hotels and respecting the house rules will be greatly appreciated.
2. When having dinner at the “table d’hôtes”, it means that most of the time you will sit with other Travelers, at the family table. Cooking is done by your hosts. Therefore, the menu will be the same for everybody and usually you can expect traditional French regional cuisine. If the Traveler shares dietary restrictions with FRANCE JUST FOR YOU at time of booking the trip, this information will be passed on to the hosts who will do their most to accommodate the Traveler, but no guarantee can be made that all dietary restrictions will be met.
3. Please note that it is standard policy that B&B rooms are not available for check-in before 4.00pm on the date of arrival. On the day of departure, you will be expected to leave the room by 11am. Detailed information for each specific B&B will be provided in the Travel Pack.
P. TRAVELERS REVIEWS
At the end of each journey, the Traveler will have the opportunity to complete a questionnaire about the tour. This form will be emailed to the Traveler. Please take this opportunity to give us your comments on all aspects of your trip. This will help us maintain the highest standards of quality and service.
Q. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION
Any litigation concerning the journey, including accommodations or any other services booked through FRANCE JUST FOR YOU, may be brought only within Tours Court of Justice (Indre-et-Loire, France) and nowhere else, and French law will be applicable to any and all such litigation.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.france-justforyou.com . This privacy notice applies only to information collected by this website.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
FRANCE JUST FOR YOU is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
1a. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send your FRANCE JUST FOR YOU travel vouchers.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Payment of deposit, balance and/or issue of final documents shall be deemed your consent to the terms and conditions herein. Terms and Conditions listed are those in effect at time of printing and will remain until replaced. Any new or re-issue of Terms and Conditions will replace all previous versions. Nobody is authorized, by a document in writing, to vary, add or waive any term or condition in this document, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Traveler and FRANCE JUST FOR YOU.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this website is owned by FRANCE JUST FOR YOU