Emilie & Laura will be taking you through the following steps, then you just have to start packing:
Let's Craft your Trip to France
After contacting us about your expectations and wishes, Emilie or Laura will email you two documents:
- The Travel Plan & Quote: detailed itinerary we crafted for you, including the price and our terms & conditions.
- The Travel Agreement: this is the contract between you and France Just For You.
Get your Travel Insurance
Travel insurance must be hired at time of booking the trip. This is highly recommended.
We do not sell insurances, but this is a rate comparator you may find useful:
- squaremouth (for American travelers)
- rates (for Canadian travelers)
- compare-travel-insurance (for Australian travelers)
Proceed to balance payment prior arrival
Our payment policy is:
- a 30% down payment at the time of booking.
- a 70% balance payment 45 days prior to arrival in France.
France Just For You is part of the APST, the French Tour Operators Association, which guarantees the payments. In case of any failure on our side, the total pre-paid amounts will be refunded.
Receive your travel pack at home
Once payment of the balance has been received,
- We prepare your personal guidebook and send the Travel Pack to your home using express delivery services.
- Download France Just For You smartphone app : get all the content of your travel pack on your smartphone or tablet.
Get ready for a trip you will always remember!