Serves 6 people
- 6 apples
- 2 pears
- a small packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 120g butter
- 160g all-purpose flour
- 125g granulated brown sugar
Emilie preparing the apple and pear crumbles. Photo © France Just For You
- Cut the apples into pieces and cook them in a pan until they get quite dry.
- Add the pears, without cooking them, cut into smaller pieces
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and soft (not melted) butter by hand
- Put the fruit at the bottom of a dish and spread the paste across the top.
- Cook at 190°C for about 15 minutes, until they get a nice golden color.
Photo © France Just For You