We all have our go-to comfort food dishes when the winter season arrives and this delicious mustard soup is one of ours. There's nothing like it for keeping warm on a cold day! Here's our favorite mustard soup recipe, and it's super easy to prepare. We hope you enjoy it!
Serves: 4 people
- a pound of fresh mushrooms
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 1 liter of vegetable stock
- 100 ml (just under half a cup or 3.4 oz) of dry white wine
- 3 soup spoons of mustard
- 1 soup spoon of flour
- 1 soup spoon of butter
- Tarragon (fresh or dried)
- Cut the leek, onion, and mushroom into pieces and cook on a high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Keep stirring and add the flour, the wine, the stock, the mustard, and the tarragon.
- Add salt and pepper and cook it gently for about 30 minutes.
This is the perfect soup to keep warm in the winter season!