Emilie crafts a unique guidebook for the trip of a lifetime
INCLUDED IN YOUR DAILY ITINERARIES
- A road map for each day of your trip with all recommended stops
- Parking information, addresses, contacts and GPS coordinates for each stop
- The visits/sightseeing we suggest based on what YOU like and dislike
- Restaurant recommendations from simple bistro food to gastronomic restaurants
- Farmers' markets, scenic roads, hidden places you would not find on your own
1-DAY ITINERARY SAMPLE
Example of a day we crafted for Jane & Ben to the Dordogne region.
YOU GUIDEBOOK: BEFORE, DURING & AFTER THE TRIP
BEFORE THE TRIP: WHAT YOU NEED TO GET READY
- General country information (dress codes, driving, opening hours, tipping, etc)
- Cultural and social specifics of the French people.
- Packing list based on our travelers' experience
- Books, movies, music playlists from France so you can immerse yourselves in our culture.
DURING THE TRIP: FOR EACH DAY OF YOUR TRIP
- Very detailed information and suggestions (maps, places to visit, addresses, parking lots, GPS coordinates, our restaurant selections, contact details you'll need etc.)
- Many tips to discover the must-see sites away from the crowds and places of interest off the beaten path.
- Everyday conversational French and basic vocabulary, including translations of common restaurant dishes, wine-tasting vocabulary, basic essential conversational phrases.
AFTER YOUR FRENCH ADVENTURE...
A great souvenir of your trip to France to share with your family and friends.
This guidebook is the result of a considerable amount of work, exploring every region and approving each and every address. It is for your personal use and should not be lent or sold to anyone.
THE TRAVEL PACK MAILED TO YOUR HOME
A month before departing for France, your Travel Pack will be delivered to your home, which includes the above mentioned guidebook, and much more.
How it works
- We will interact with you
to finalize the itinerary
- Get a detailed
Travel Plan & Quote
- Book your trip
the Real France!