Are "a la carte" tours more expensive? What is/isn't included in a tour price? What about exchange rates? Here are all the answers you need! And if there's anything we haven't covered, please don't hesitate to contact Emilie and Laura.
Is an « A La Carte tour » more expensive than the sample tours?
No. Tour prices depend on the type of accommodation and the length of the tour you chose.
We do not charge extra fees to build an « a la carte » tour.
What is included in the price of a tour?
Our tours include the following (unless specified otherwise in a quote):
- Accommodation and all breakfasts
- A rental car, with automatic transmission, Intermediate category, including all major types of insurance
- 1-2 or 3 dinners at Table d’Hotes depending on the length of your trip. It always includes some wine.
- Some activities and visits that we selected for you. They are detailed in each tour description.
- Your personnal guidebook + road maps and all information you need to find your way in France.
- A 24/7 English speaking contact in France in case of emergency
- The guarantee to have a great time!
What is not included in the price of a tour?
- Food unless specified (table d’hôtes)
- Visits and activities that are not listed in the travel agreement.
- Gasoline and highway tolls
- Any personal expenses like shopping
- Travel insurance which is warmly recommended
Your tour prices are based on double occupancy, I am traveling alone.
As B&B accommodation and car rental prices are always for 2 persons, we cannot apply the same price for a single traveler. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a specific quote in this case.
Does a child have to pay the full fare?
It depends on the child's age and each accommodation.
Please contact us for a quote.
Can I get a quote / pay my tour with another currency than the one on the website ?
We accept USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, EUR.
Just let us know when we start working together on your travel plan & quote