Explore two very typical and stunning regions of France and get a real feel for our beautiful country.
based on double occupancy.
Step by step
- Start your journey with 3 nights in Aix en Provence - only 30 minutes from Marseille international airport - on the slopes of the Sainte Victoire mountain. You will be comfortably settled in a typical “mas house”, surrounded by a lovely garden with a swimming pool. From the B&B, you can stroll beautiful trails that will take you on Cezanne footsteps.
- From here, discover the beauty of southern Provence as you visit picturesque little villages in theLuberon or bigger cities such as Marseille and Aix-en-Provence. Tour the salt marshes of the Camargue, take an easy hike in the calanques near Cassis or visit the Alpilles region. We will tell you where to buy the best olive oil, herbes de Provence and lavender products!
- In a lovely and typical town, you will be introduced to the local game, la Pétanque, with Jean Marc who was born and raised in Provence, with a bottle of rosé, bien sûr.
- Avignon, also referred to as “the City of Popes”, is a must see. Explore the Palace of the Popes, the well-preserved ramparts and the famous “Avignon Bridge”. We'll explain how to visit them while avoiding the crowds. If you are interested in history, don’t miss the Roman ruins at Arles, Nîmes and the Pont du Gard
Northern Wilder Provence
- For the following 3 nights, you will stay in a typical Provençal stone house, perfectly located to explore the Mount Ventoux area, the Luberon and Isle sur la Sorgue, famous for its antiques.
- Your hostess and her family will welcome you warmly and give you hints and tips about the surrounding area.
- In Provence, we can recommend a local market and wine cellar for each day of the week! We also plan for you to visit a family-owned olive oil farm to learn how this is made . . . and of course taste the local products.
- On the 7th day, you will drop off the rental car at Avignon's train station and take a TGV train to downtown Paris.
- For the last 3 nights of your trip, you will be living the Parisian life. Comfortably accommodated in a charming boutique-hotel in the heart of the Latin Quarter, in the Sorbonne area, you will discover the French capital city’s must sees and hidden beauties.
- Being based a 10 minute walk from Notre Dame Cathedral, you can explore Paris by foot, by boat or using public transportation with unique and different itineraries we have prepared for you. One night, you will attend a very fun show (in English) . . . a good opportunity to enjoy Paris nightlife.
You’ll go back home with many colorful and beautiful pictures in mind!
Pétanque Class in Provence
Enjoy a fun Petanque class in one of the loveliest towns in Provence, with Jean Marc - who was born and raised there.
Olive Oil Farm in Luberon
Explore a family owned olive oil mill in the slopes of Luberon, with breathtaking views. In a private tour, you will be explained the whole olive oil farming process from the tree to the bottle.
Comedy Show in Paris
What about spending a night in a Parisian theater and enjoy a very fun show...in English. You'll have a great time!