Discover all the beauty and explore the mysteries of Provence, from the Dentelles to the Luberon.
based on double occupancy.
Step by step
Central Provence from Avignon
- This itinerary starts in a comfortable Bed & Breakfast on Avignon's island for 4 nights. This very quiet place is nestled in a park where you will enjoy relaxing by the swimming pool or in your large suite-room. The lovely hosts speak excellent English and will be happy to help and make recommendations.
- Avignon, also referred to as “the City of Popes”, is a must see. Explore the Palace of the Popes, the well-preserved ramparts and the famous “Avignon Bridge”. We'll explain how to visit them while avoiding the crowds.
- From here, you can easily tour the salt marshes of the Camargue and visit the Alpilles region, where you will find beautiful Saint Remy de Provence. We will tell you where to buy the best olive oil!
- If you are interested in history, don’t miss the Roman ruins at Arles, Orange and the Pont du Gard.
- Spend a day in the Luberon gorgeous landscapes riding an electric bike. Several itinerary options are available for you to enjoy biking at your own pace.
Northern Wilder Provence
- Your second Bed & Breakfast for 5 nights lies just outside a lovely village on the slopes of Mont Ventoux. This former "mas" house has belonged to your hostess’s family for 4 generations and is surrounded by olive and cherry trees. One night, your host Chris will cook a delicious table d’hôtes dinner, which you will enjoy on the terrace.
- Mont Ventoux remains the most authentic part of Provence, with little villages such as Vaison la Romaine, Malaucène and Bedoin and dramatic landscapes like les Dentelles de Montmirail.
- In such a scenery, explore a very private wine estate, lost in the hills of Provence. You will enjoy a tour of the estate followed by a wine tasting, then have a picnic lunch in the vineyards. A very special place you would not find on your own.
Southern Provence from Aix en Provence
- The last B&B for 3 nights is in the heights of Aix en Provence, still inside the town of Aix, but in a very quiet setting surrounded by water. You will be comfortably settled in a typical “mill house”, surrounded by a lush garden with a swimming pool. From the B&B, you may explore the landscapes which inspired so many painters, including Paul Cezanne.
- Go shopping in Aix-en-Provence or sunbathe in the creeks of Cassis. Arles is famous for its arena dating back to the Roman Empire, which will take you 2,000 years back in time.
- We also plan for you to spend about 2 hours looking for truffles in the Luberon hills with a lovely couple, followed by several appetizers made of truffles accompanied by a glass (or two . . . who's counting?) of Champagne.
Two magical weeks you will always remember.
Gourmet Experience in Provence
Let a passionate who was born and raised in Provence, take you to his best addresses in the old city to discover Provence food specialties.
E-Biking Day in Provence
Spend a day in the Luberon gorgeous landscapes driving an electric bike. Several itinerary options for you to enjoy biking at your own pace.
Wine Tasting & Picnic in a very private Estate
Explore a very private wine estate, lost in the hills of Provence. You will enjoy a tour of the estate followed by a wine tasting, then have a picnic lunch in the vineyards. A very special place you would not find on your own.
Truffle Hunt & Tasting
Spend about 2hrs looking for truffles in the Luberon hills with a lovely couple, then taste several appetizers made of truffle with a glass of Champagne.