How to Get There
If you are already in the Loire Valley, we can plan your day from your accommodation. If you are in Paris, you may take a 1 hour high speed train to Tours train station.
For this special day, we plan for you to get an overview of the diversity of the Loire Valley.
BIKE RIDE in the LOIRE
- You will start the day on a bike ride, to enjoy the countryside at your own pace. If you don’t feel like biking a lot, we can also rent an electric bike for you.
We will provide everything you need, including several itineraries from 20 kms – 13 miles to 50 kms – 31 miles.
- In all circuits, you will get to visit one or 2 of the Loire famous Castles. For instance, it may be Cheverny and Chambord castles.
- For lunch, you will enjoy a great picnic, in the shade of a big tree with a bottle of local wine (of course).
VISIT OF A WINE MAKER in the Loire Valley
- In the afternoon, you will visit a wine maker who will explain you everything from the vine growing to the bottle. After visiting the estate, you will taste the wines – together with some local snacking.
At the end of the day, we hope that you will have lots of beautiful images in mind and great memories to share with your family and friends.
Enjoy the Loire Valley hidden beauties away from the crowds.
This Day Tour Includes:
- Bike or Electric Bike rental with helmets and bags
- A Picnic lunch made of local products with a bottle of wine
- Admissions to 2 castles of the Loire Valley
- Itineraries and Maps for the bike tour
- The visit of a Wine Estate and Wine tasting
It does not include:
- Transportation - you will need a car