Because the quality of the welcome is a Must while traveling, we implemented a meticulous selection process to handpick the B&Bs and activities included in the packaged itineraries.
Bed & Breakfasts selection process:
Every year, we examine approximately 300 B&B addesses, after further researches we visit 150 of them and eventually select 30 B&Bs to work with.
1. A first selection is made throughout our French network
2. We check that the Hosts can speak conversational English
3. Each accommodation is visited as « secret travelers » and we make sure that it meets all requirements regarding
- the quality of the welcome
- the level of comfort: queen/king size beds, Italian showers, wifi internet, independent access to the room, homemade breakfasts.
- It has to be a charming old stone building
4. Each year, we go for several exploratory travels to meet with all our B&B partners and look for new tips & hints, to make sure that you will get the most updated information.
Visits & Activities selection process:
Likewise the B&B selection, we check that people can speak conversational English. In some French regions it is very difficult, depending on the activity, to find English speaking locals. However, if we believe that you should see this exceptional place anyway ; we will provide detailed information in the personal Guidebook, in English.
We make sure to have extensively explored a region before organizing a tour, this is why we propose a limited amount of regions: Loire Valley, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Provence & the French Riviera.
We are working on opening new regions such as Bourgogne or Basque Country but we wait to have enough reliable places to send our Guests to.